If you need to install the products on a new workstation or reinstall an existing workstation (because it has been reformatted, or because the hardware has been changed), the procedure is quite simple: only a couple of files need to be copied from the server. It is the same procedure for all our products: NeoWinners is taken here as an example, but you can replace this by NeoScreener or NBS.
Reminder: the server is the main part of our systems.
- Navigate to \\neoserver\ProductShare\Configurations for example \\neoserver\NeoWinners\Configurations
- If you cannot see the share, you can connect with one of the Windows User accounts defined either on the local server or on the domain.
- Once you are connected, you will see several sub-directories, named after each workstation that has ever accessed the product (For example SRG_STUDIO1)
- In \\neoserver\NeoWinners\Configurations\SRG_STUDIO1, locate the NeoWinnersClientServer.ini file and copy it to c:\Windows of your new workstation.
- Also locate any NeoWinners*.lnk shortcuts that will be there and copy them to the public desktop of your new workstation (%PUBLIC%\Desktop is the quick way to get there).
- Done. It should work if you have a network license dongle.
If you have local USB dongles per workstation:
- Navigate to \\neoserver\ProductShare for example \\neoserver\NeoWinners
- Locate Sentinel_Protection_Installer_7.x.x (take the latest) and install (Custom, leave only USB AND PARALLEL drivers)
- Plug your dongle in the machine.
- Make sure the NeoWinners shortcut does NOT have a /license_server=xxxxx
If you have NeoScreener:
- You will also need to copy NeoScreener.ini from \\neoserver\NeoWinners\Configurations\SRG_STUDIO1 to c:\Windows.
- Right click on the NeoScreener shortcut upon the first launch and select “Run As Administrator” to have DLL’s registered.