Discover how NeoScreener proposes more and more functionalities to facilitate your daily use.
With the addition of new Telephone prefixe features, of "Premium listener" and "Alert line" features in parameters, and many other ones!
- Added new telephone prefixe features:
If telephone prefixes are defined in Utilities, then if a line rings in with a number from any defined area code, there will be a small square of the defined color for the area code in the upper left corner of the central button. This helps identifying different areas visually while the line is ringing.
This is used in talk shows that span over several timezones, in order to know if a call comes in from the timezone of the show or from others.
- Added a "Premium listener" feature:
if a call has been flagged with a STAR smiley in the past, then the next call from that number will be ringing with a YELLOW background and a star icon in the central button.
- Added an "Alert line" feature in parameters:
If one of these designated lines rings, then a special pop-up window appears to which the user MUST respond (answer call or ignore). The user decision is stored in the system history.
- Added a new color on the hold (line) button when a call has been on air (on the hybrid) so that a call screener handling several calls will know without asking if a call is on hold because the studio is finished with the call or if it is still waiting to get on air (particularly if the talent screen "reject" button is not used).
- Added parameter "Ding on IM message reception" so that users can be warned by the machine if the Talent just put in an IM message or a reject notification, even if the window is already active.
- Added parameter "Add timestamp to IM message", so that users can see how long ago a message is dated.
- Added separate application NeoScreenerSyncService to synchronize master/slave databases.